some smencil facts:
- An average sized cedar tree will make about 172,000 wood pencils.
- 172,000 Smencils can be made from 430 newspapers.
- Recycling a single run of the Sunday New York Times saves about 75,000 trees.
- The average tree can filter about 60 pounds of air pollution per year.
- If everyone in the US recycled just 10% of their newspapers, we would save about 25 million trees each year.
i love 'em, kids love 'em too. they sharpen and write like regular pencils, but smell way-better and save trees too! just one simple way to go green...
get yours at my etsy.